object tag with runat server

Joined
Mar 19, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi experts,

I need to embed a web site url using Object tag. for this I need to use runat = 'server'.
It is throwing error to have a classid. How do I get the classid for a website url.

Is there any way that I can embed webside other than object. I tried with 'iframes' but the site inside iframes is always showing the homepage no matter what link I click in that page.

your help or ideas are welcome

Ad