ObjectDataSource and nested GridViews

Uri Goldstein

Hello,

I have several GridViews nested in a GridView (one per row).

The "parent" GridView is populated by a "parent" ObjectDataSource and
each of the "child" GridViews is populated by single, shared "child"
ObjectDataSource.

What drives me crazy is that when I delete a record in one of the
nested, "child" GridViews, all of a sudden the Selecting event of the
"child" ObjectDataSource is triggered multiple times - once for each
"child" GridView visible on the page.

What causes this event? Can I reach the respective "child" GridView for
which the event is triggered from whithin the event?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uri.