Odd flash display problem w/ Div tags

Jarry

I just play around mainly in javascript, and I was making a web page
(http://www.freewebs.com/prugle/games.htm). I have asked a few people
to look at it, and so I have. Some people can see the flash file of
the game (once theychose a game) but others could not. I myself can
see them in Firefox 2.0, but not AOL 9.

The basic javascript is:

//Add games section
name[1] =" Rush"//Can edit
filenames[1] = "Rush 2.swf"//Can edit
heights[1] = 600//Can edit
widths[1] = 600//Can edit

name[2] = "Ghost Chase"//Can edit
filenames[2] = "GhostChase.swf"//Can edit
heights[2] = 559//Can edit
widths[2] = 763//Can edit

--- this is part of a function called wiht a byval of "idno" ---

document.getElementById("swfarea").innerHTML = " <object width=\"" +
widths[idno] + "\" height=\"" + heights[idno] + "\"> <param name=
\"movie\" value=\"" + filenames[idno] + "\" /><embed src=\"" +
filenames[idno] + "\" width=\"" + widths[idno] + "\" height=\""
+heights[idno] + "\" ></embed>"//Do not edit

--- In a different function ---
document.getElementById("swfarea").innerHTML = "<h2 align=\"center\"
class=\"style2 style5\">Introduction</h2> Hello and welcome to the
games section of Foundation Flash. We aim to host new, up and coming
flash games, plus a few old favourites. You can get to games in two
ways: either by using the drop down list at the top, or by presseing
one of the links in the 'Current Games' section below. Please note
that the back browser button may not work on this page, as it is a new
dynamic technology we are using to give you the best performance."//
Can edit

The comments are for a friend of mine who isn't very good at
javascript but would like to help. I hope you can decode the
javascript. I really do not know what will definately solve it, or
whether there is a solution at all

Thanks anyway,

Jarry

RobG

Jarry said:
I just play around mainly in javascript, and I was making a web page
(http://www.freewebs.com/prugle/games.htm). I have asked a few people
to look at it, and so I have. Some people can see the flash file of
the game (once theychose a game) but others could not. I myself can
see them in Firefox 2.0, but not AOL 9.

Don't use innerHTML to change content, use DOM methods.