Offshore Development - Services Offering

Blue Experience

Dear Sir:

Blue Experience's largest technology practice area is developing
multi-tiered, web-based business applications based on the Java J2EE
platform. More and more, our web development makes use of web services
for deploying and integrating SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
applications.

For J2EE, Blue Experience has deep experience developing multi-tiered
applications that are accessible through a web browser, are developed
on the leading application servers and are built on the industry
leading databases including Oracle and SQL Server. The Blue Experience
team is experienced on the latest Java and J2EE technologies and tools
including Hibernate, Spring, Struts Log4j, the Eclipse IDE and
application integration using SOAP and XML, J2me,Application
Servers(Oracle, Websphere), Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/C#/VB.NET), C++,
PHP, SQL Server, MySQL, Flash, among others.

Located at Santiago, Chile, Blue Experience is specialized in software
and web solutions development.

We are committed to providing high quality solutions in time at low
costs. Our services include IT consulting, web solutions, outsourcing,
software development, project management, e-commerce, web design, among
others.
Moreover, we offer our outsourcing services in software development so
you can offshore your projects at very competitive costs; we hire the
right professionals needed for your projects.

Visit us : www.bexperience.com
Phone USA : 1-(561)-210-7346
Phone Chile: 56-(2)-724-2519
Mobile :(56)-8768-8393