    selecting a date from a calendar icon next to the date field, it does not
    think the field has changed and thus the javascript function is not invoked.
    How should that be fixed? The same thing happens with onclick. Thank you.

    displayname, Oct 13, 2009

  2. displayname

    Bob Barrows Guest

    Client-side scripting problems should be posted at m.p.scripting.jscript
    or comp.lang.javascript. There is no ASP involved with this question.

    That said, you will need to modify the function of that calendar control
    that updates your textbox to have it call your function. Given that
    there are thousands of javascript calendar controls out on the web, that
    is as detailed as I can get.

    Bob Barrows, Oct 13, 2009

  3. displayname

    displayname Guest