next to the date field, it does not think the field has changed and
thus the javascript function is not invoked. How should that be
fixed? The same thing happens with onclick. Thank you.

Client-side scripting problems should be posted at m.p.scripting.jscript
or comp.lang.javascript. There is no ASP involved with this question.

That said, you will need to modify the function of that calendar control
that updates your textbox to have it call your function. Given that
there are thousands of javascript calendar controls out on the web, that
is as detailed as I can get.

displayname

Thank you.