One of Five Rollovers Does Not Work on Mac/IE & Safari

Steve Lockridge

We have recently created simple javascript rollovers on a site using
Macromedia Fireworks. What is weird is that four of them work and one
doesn't on the Mac platform using Safari and IE. The NN and Camino
browsers work.

Before I give you the URL, I wanted to let you know I am not referring
to the swap image behavior. I am referring to the simple rollover
where the OnMouseOver state puts a green glow behind the text.

www.audiomega.com

I have checked the code and can't find any problems. The rollover
code was also removed and rewritten using another program and it still
doesn't work.

It works on all browsers (that support javascript) on the Windows
platform.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

Steve Lockridge
(e-mail address removed)

VK

Before I give you the URL, I wanted to let you know I am not referring
to the swap image behavior. I am referring to the simple rollover
where the OnMouseOver state puts a green glow behind the text.

You mean that one of images doesn't receive mouse events? Otherwise it
is swap image problem. Can you tell which rollover doesn't work under
Mac? Or it's random?

Lee

Steve Lockridge said:
We have recently created simple javascript rollovers on a site using
Macromedia Fireworks. What is weird is that four of them work and one
doesn't on the Mac platform using Safari and IE. The NN and Camino
browsers work.

Before I give you the URL, I wanted to let you know I am not referring
to the swap image behavior. I am referring to the simple rollover
where the OnMouseOver state puts a green glow behind the text.

That is also an image swap.
Check the pathnames of your images for differences in case.
Windows might ignore the case difference, where Mac would not.