onunload not firing?

Kourosh

I'm using IE6 and I've just created a simple page with this event:

could someone tell me if this works for you if you have IE 6? I've
tested this in firefox and IE 7 and they both work fine with it. but on
the IE6 copy I'm testing, the event is fired only when the page is
refreshed. It's not fired when I close the page.

any ideas or suggestions?
thanks in advance

TC

Kourosh said:
I'm using IE6 and I've just created a simple page with this event:

could someone tell me if this works for you if you have IE 6? I've
tested this in firefox and IE 7 and they both work fine with it. but on
the IE6 copy I'm testing, the event is fired only when the page is
refreshed. It's not fired when I close the page.

On my IE6, this works fine:

If I add an MOTW to suppress the security warnng, it still works fine:

<!-- saved from url=(0014)about:internet -->

Maybe you have disabled scripting in the browser somehow?

HTH,
TC (MVP MSAccess)
http://tc2.atspace.com