Open iFrame from Parent Div

hmiller

Hey there folks,

I am new to javascript and am wondering if you could help me out with a
snippet of code. What I am trying to do is "breakout" of an iframe.
However I don't have control over the iframe content. I was hoping
there was a way to place a button or javascript href outside of the
iframe on the main page and open the iframe contents in a new browser.

So... I have a javascript menu that dynamically loads two iframes. The
Title iframe is filled with dynamic javascript text, and the body is
linked in. I want to create this breakout button in the main page to
load the content of the body iframe. Thanks in advance for all your
help. Take'r easy folks.