"Open Website" missing from Visual Studio 2005

Guest

I have a coworker trying to help me with an ASP.NET site. He just installed
Visual Studio 2005 professional edition, and he has no option to "Open
Website" from the Start Page or File>Open>Website.

Please advise. Thank you, and I apologize if this has been asked and
answered already.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

I had that same issue. Run the VS 2005 installer again and make sure that
Visual Web Developer is a selected option to install. It may be a custom
installer item.

Let us know?

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

Guest

They got the issue resolved. I passed on this information to them. Thanks for
your reply Ken.