  1. You're wasting your time, as a quick scan of his posts in other groups
    will make clear.

    -- Richard

    Richard Tobin, Feb 15, 2010

  2. Hmm interesting, it shows up as:

    "
    If the current matrix is C and the coordinates to be transformed are
    v=v?0v?1v?2v?3, then the current transformation is C×v, or
    c?0c?4c?8c?12c?1c?5c?9c?13c?2c?6c?10c?14c?3c?7c?11c?15×v?0v?1v?2v?3
    Calling glMultMatrix with an argument of m=m?0m?1...m?15 replaces the
    current transformation with C×M×v, or
    c?0c?4c?8c?12c?1c?5c?9c?13c?2c?6c?10c?14c?3c?7c?11c?15×m?0m?4m?8m?12m?1m?5m?9m?13m?2m?6m?10m?14m?3m?7m?11m?15×v?0v?1v?2v?3
    Where v is represented as a 4×1 matrix.
    "

    I have a feeling that if I install "MSXML 3.0 SP10 from Microsoft
    Corporation" then the files will still not work offline...

    Just the formula's might work... ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010

  3. No I just dont wanna go with the month of the flavor when it comes to
    webbrowsers + the added security risks.

    Today it's Firefox, tomorrow it's Chrome...

    I'll bet it won't even work with FireFox or Chrome offline...

    I have IE8 so why don't they make it work with IE8, seems to me they don't
    want the files to work offline so everybody goes buy the book, which would
    be pretty cumbersome and useless in practice ! ;) :)

    All wolfgang is doing is bitching about me ! HAHA Your poor soul !

    The problem with wolfgang is he believes CG is useless, I think that's a
    great insult to people using CG... CG has clear adventages compared to GLSL,
    to name one assembly insight ! Which anybody with a manual can understand
    just fine... then he goes on bitching about how GLSL might display assembly
    as well ? Though it seems not possible and then he goes on explaining how I
    wouldn't understand it... wow such aggorance and an unwarrented
    discrimination of another opengl-compatible-technology earned him a ban from
    me ! ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010
  4. Skybuck Flying

    Foots Guest

    OK I had a look at this. I can see the matrices if I enable the ActiveX
    plugin.
    But if I save the xml from the file menu, then load the file back in to
    explorer it says:
    "
    The XML page cannot be displayed
    Cannot view XML input using style sheet. Please correct the error and then
    click the Refresh button, or try again later.
    The system cannot locate the resource specified. Error processing resource
    'xhtml1-transitional.dtd'. Error processing res...
    "xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    "

    Foots, Feb 15, 2010
  5. Which *will work* with no problem if one uses a browser that *actually*
    parses xml! Been said more than once, but unfortunately OP refuses to
    receive. So be it...

    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 15, 2010
  6. IE parses XML it will show an XML page as a clickable record/tree structure
    with plusses and minusses.

    I suspect something else is going on here...

    Apperently there is a different technology called XHTML ?!

    Maybe IE can't handle XHTML (?), this has not been explained by anybody so
    far and I am the first to notice it ! ;) :) :p

    I like to understand what the problem is first, before I simply switch to
    something that somehow works ! ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck =D

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010
  7. And even this story of myself doesn't make that much sense, since IE8 works
    after all online, but not offline...

    Maybe it's just an offline bug, or maybe something else is the problem ?! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010
  8. XHTML standard:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

    <!DOCTYPE html
    PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

    <!DOCTYPE html
    PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"

    <!DOCTYPE html
    PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Frameset//EN"
    "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-frameset.dtd">

    It seems it's referring to some DTD file, which might be missing on my local
    copy...

    MAybe the download tool doesn't recgonized XHTML and therefore doesn't
    download the page properly ! ;)

    File which might be missing locally: "xhtml1-transitional.dtd"

    If true then switching to firefox wouldn't have worked ! ;)

    Also it's surprising that you did the manual test, I did a tool test...
    apperently both failed, which could mean IE8 doesn't save the page
    properly... or maybe DTD file is unaccesible on the server.

    Only question remaining is if FireFox would be able to download the page
    properly...

    Somebody wanna try it with FireFox ? ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010
  9. Well I tried downloading the dtd's from this website/archive:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/

    And extracting the dtd's into the xml folder:

    The result/error message now changes:

    "
    The XML page cannot be displayed
    Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
    then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

    System error: -2146697211.
    "

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010
  10. What a joke !

    The OpenGL documentation is a joke ! ;) :)

    For such a simple website it doesn't need XHTML at all !

    My website used samiliar layout and was very easily done using HTML only and
    even displays just fine on Windows 95 ! ;)

    The same can be said for the JAVA DOCUMENTATION which I borrowed the
    idea/layout from ! <GJE> ;) :)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010
  11. Skybuck Flying

    The Magpie Guest

    The message - *YOUR* *MESSAGE* - that I replied to was one complaining
    that *YOUR* browser had asked *YOU* to upgrade by downloading the
    Microsoft XML patch ActiveX.

    What the **** do you think that is if not software? Magic dust???

    Will you for crying out loud GET A DAMN LIFE and either use something
    appropriate to read the thing or just shut the **** up!

    Sorry to everyone else, but this moron is pissing me off.

    The Magpie, Feb 15, 2010
  12. Definite troll.

    Joe Kesselman, Feb 15, 2010
  13. plonk

    Joe Kesselman, Feb 15, 2010
  14. Nono,

    If it's not standard in IE8 then there must be something wrong with it ! ;)

    I don't wanna put my computer at risk ! ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck :p* =D

    Skybuck Flying, Feb 15, 2010
  15. Skybuck Flying

    Doug Miller Guest

    Will you for crying out loud GET A DAMN LIFE and either use something
    appropriate to read the thing or just shut the **** up!

    Sorry to everyone else, but this moron is pissing me off.[/QUOTE]

    So killfile him already. I did, several days ago, when it became obvious that
    he's not capable of understanding the nature of his problems.

    Doug Miller, Feb 15, 2010
  16. Doesn't matter, OP has already been told, several times. It problem is
    in the browser that he is using, and in himself (he has proclaimed his
    world flat and will not budge an inch for fear of finding the edge)

    Jonathan N. Little, Feb 15, 2010
  17. Skybuck Flying

    Peter Flynn Guest

    *plonk*

    Peter Flynn, Feb 15, 2010
  18. Dne 14.2.2010 18:13, Skybuck Flying napsal(a):
    It cannot display well mathematical formulas.

    Matěj

    He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts... for
    support, rather than illumination.
    -- Andrew Lang

    Matěj Cepl, Mar 15, 2010