oracle jdeveloper/ contract/ dc area

Discussion in 'Java' started by OMNI GROUP, Jun 17, 2006.

  1. OMNI GROUP

    OMNI GROUP Guest

    OMNI GROUP

    419-537-9447

    JDeveloper / CONTRACT /
    VA

    MUST BE US CITIZEN

    IN A NUTSHELL WE NEED PEOPLE WITH J DEVELOPER AND OA FRAMEWORK - THEY DON'T
    HAVE TO BE CRM - COULD BE ANY ORACLE APPS-FINANCIALS-HR-CRM-MFG-ETC AS LONG
    AS J DEVELOPER AND OA FRAMEWORK)

    We have an immediate need for 2-4 Senior level Oracle / Java Developers.

    Here are The details:
    Location: Reston, VA
    Rate: 1099 or corp to corp all inclusive.
    Start Date: ASAP
    Duration: 6 months +

    Job Description:
    Developers should have sufficient experience using JDeveloper 9i. Its
    preferable if the candidates have experience developing custom Oracle
    Applications 11i interfaces especially involving OA Framework.

    Need to have some experience with Oracle Applications 11i (CRM a real plus).

    If interested and qualified, answer the five questions below. Email answers
    WITH a resume

    That reflects the needed skills.

    2.. JDeveloper ---------------------yrs
    3.. OA Framework ---------------yrs