Oracle Query Editer in ASP.NET

Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
hi all,
I have done a small web apllication for developers in ASP.NET that has a multiline textbox and a button.the user can give their ORACLE query in the textbox and execute that query through the button.Then the output will be displayed in a datagrid. Now i would like to execute the ORACLE SYSTEM Commad like DESC,ROLLBACK,COMMIT commands.
What should i do?
advanced thanks for all.

Thanks
Thiyagarajan.N