org/apache/fop/apps/XSLTInputHandler not found in deployed war !!

Manoj Nair

I am doing a build on Unix box and deploying it as WAR. Till yesterday
my XML to PDF was working till the point of invoking the acrobat
reader. But since this morning I have started getting this error
during startup
--------------------------
<Jun 8, 2004 10:01:43 AM PDT> <Error> <HTTP> <101250>
<[ServletContext(id=292903
3,name=web.war,context-path=/c2c)]: Servlet class
com.sony.spe.c2c.util.PDFServl
et for servlet PDFservlet could not be loaded because a class on which
it depend
s was not found in the classpath
/opt/bea/user_projects/itsm/ITSM_Server/.wlnotd....................

Then I get when calling the XML to PDF servlet...

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/apps/XSLTInputHandler
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubI
mpl.java:791)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.

I checked the path and the class does exist ..whats happening? It fact
during build PDFServlet compiles fine.