org/apache/fop/apps/XSLTInputHandler not found in deployed war !!

Discussion in 'XML' started by Manoj Nair, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. Manoj Nair

    Manoj Nair Guest

    I am doing a build on Unix box and deploying it as WAR. Till yesterday
    my XML to PDF was working till the point of invoking the acrobat
    reader. But since this morning I have started getting this error
    during startup
    --------------------------
    <Jun 8, 2004 10:01:43 AM PDT> <Error> <HTTP> <101250>
    <[ServletContext(id=292903
    3,name=web.war,context-path=/c2c)]: Servlet class
    com.sony.spe.c2c.util.PDFServl
    et for servlet PDFservlet could not be loaded because a class on which
    it depend
    s was not found in the classpath
    /opt/bea/user_projects/itsm/ITSM_Server/.wlnotd....................

    Then I get when calling the XML to PDF servlet...

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/apps/XSLTInputHandler
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubI
    mpl.java:791)
    at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.getServlet(ServletStubImpl.

    I checked the path and the class does exist ..whats happening? It fact
    during build PDFServlet compiles fine.

    Manoj Nair, Jun 8, 2004