organizer/agenda in java...

fudien

sorry about that post, i know that most programmers don't like that
kind of asks.. Im studying IT and have java programming, but I don't
like it and just want to pass it... I have to write simple program- an
organizer. I have idea, but don't know how to start with it. Can
somebody help me?

Thomas Weidenfeller

fudien said:
sorry about that post, i know that most programmers don't like that
kind of asks..

Like in any other profession, programmers do not want to work with
people who don't know their job, because it is us who have to clean up
the mess behind such "colleagues" and work twice or three times as hard.
Im studying IT and have java programming, but I don't
like it and just want to pass it...

Oh, and you plan to do the same in your first job? Whenever something
comes up which you don't like, you just dump it onto some of your
colleagues? Sorry mate, this is not how things work. You better now
learn to do things which you don't like, because a professional career
is full of having to do such things.

Do it by your self, or consider a career change.
I have to write simple program- an
organizer. I have idea, but don't know how to start with it. Can
somebody help me?

http://home.earthlink.net/~patricia_shanahan/beginner.html

/Thomas

Malte

fudien said:
sorry about that post, i know that most programmers don't like that
kind of asks.. Im studying IT and have java programming, but I don't
like it and just want to pass it... I have to write simple program- an
organizer. I have idea, but don't know how to start with it. Can
somebody help me?

You're quite right, we don't like it. Why are you studying programming
if you don't like it? Not that that's any business of mine. Nor is it my
business to pass YOUR exam.

Ross Bamford

You're quite right, we don't like it. Why are you studying programming
if you don't like it? Not that that's any business of mine. Nor is it my
business to pass YOUR exam.

As an aside, here in the UK I notice that many colleges and even
universities now include 'basic programming' in their key skill IT
courses. In my mind this is a ridiculous notion, and can only result in
this kind of thing...

Kind of like having someone strip a car down to it's component parts and
rebuild it as a plane as part of their driving test... ?

Ross