[OT] aioe.org

Bill Cunningham

I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
Anyone had this happen before?

Heinrich Wolf

Bill Cunningham said:
I tried to post via my newsserver and got this response I've never got
before. NNTP 411 Banlist. I've read this happens alot with aioe.org. I
hope I haven't done anything wrong. I don't know what's going on.
Anyone had this happen before?

There are some rules written in http://aioe.org . Maybe someone with the
same IP as you breaks these rules.

Paul

Heinrich said:
There are some rules written in http://aioe.org . Maybe someone with the
same IP as you breaks these rules.

Banlist is usually a blockage of the group to everybody.

It's hardly ever an individual ban.

To test this, I will post this reply through AIOE.

Nope. Didn't work.

Next, try through E-S. And this will work.

Paul

Bill Cunningham

Banlist is usually a blockage of the group to everybody.

It's hardly ever an individual ban.

To test this, I will post this reply through AIOE.

Nope. Didn't work.

Next, try through E-S. And this will work.

What's E-S. I'm having to go through google groups again and it just
messes up the posts.

Bill

Joe Pfeiffer

Bill Cunningham said:
What's E-S. I'm having to go through google groups again and it just
messes up the posts.

eternal-september.org. That's the free service I use to get to usenet,
and it works really well.

Bill Cunningham

Joe said:
eternal-september.org. That's the free service I use to get to
usenet, and it works really well.

Thanks Joe. I don't know why aioe.org would suddenly cut everyone off
from clc. I know they have some problems though. I'm going through E-S.

Bill