OT: Follow up introduction line request

Spartanicus

A request to all (and self): please consider including the email address
of the person you are following up to in the introduction line, example:

Instead of:

Richard wrote In alt.html:

This enables others to create filters that includes follow up's.

brucie

in post:
<
Spartanicus said:
A request to all (and self): please consider including the email address
of the person you are following up to in the introduction line,

i'm only going to do it because you have a sexy arse

Leif K-Brooks

Spartanicus said:
A request to all (and self): please consider including the email address
of the person you are following up to in the introduction line

Any idea how to configure Mozilla to do that?

Cameron

Richard wrote In alt.html:

This enables others to create filters that includes follow up's.

If the person in question is using a fake email address, as people do,
numerous people may use the same fake email e.g. (e-mail address removed) and so
these posts may be "filtered" too, not to mention that it could be used
for malicious purposes to fool your filter.

~Cameron

Whitecrest

If the person in question is using a fake email address, as people do,
numerous people may use the same fake email e.g. (e-mail address removed) and so
these posts may be "filtered" too, not to mention that it could be used
for malicious purposes to fool your filter.

Looking back, the posts I see more often than not are unique. It seems,
in this group, it might just work. Of course, this group contain the
kind of people that both will do it, and know how to do it (or will find
out how to do it). I seriously doubt a suggestion like this in the
"alt.binaries.naked.erotic.brucie" group would have the same success....

PeterMcC

In <
Whitecrest said:
Looking back, the posts I see more often than not are unique. It
seems, in this group, it might just work. Of course, this group
contain the kind of people that both will do it, and know how to do
it (or will find out how to do it). I seriously doubt a suggestion
like this in the "alt.binaries.naked.erotic.brucie" group would have
the same success....

I was given to understand that "alt.binaries.naked.erotic.brucie" wasn't
open to public access; consequently, I am hereby making a formal request to
have my posts to that group, including binary images, removed from the
server forthwith.