OT: gcc 3.2

Marcin Kalicinski

Hi all,

At work I will have to work with this version of gcc pretty soon without
possibility to switch to a newer one. I will have to port a lot of standard
C++ code to another platform and compile it with gcc 3.2.

Can anybody tell me in advance (before I start actually working on the port)
what are most important bugs of this compiler version, especially related to
unsupported or missupported features of standard C++?

thanks,
Marcin

Phlip

Marcin said:
At work I will have to work with this version of gcc pretty soon

You can get g++ 3.3 for your Win32 platform, for free, here:

http://www.cygwin.com/

Then you can learn about it with hobby projects, and be ready for work.

If you are serious about the "2", they might have older versions available
somewhere.

Default User

Marcin said:
Hi all,

At work I will have to work with this version of gcc pretty soon
without possibility to switch to a newer one. I will have to port a
lot of standard C++ code to another platform and compile it with gcc
3.2.

gnu.g++.help

Brian Rodenborn