    Is this 100% legal? Do I have to put inside program license information
    about using this compiler in this program? Have I to put this information
    somewhere inside program (that users will see it), etc?

    Rafal 'Raf256' Maj, Jul 1, 2003

  2. You have posted your question to at least one better place than here,
    comp.os.msdos.djgpp. The gnu.* newsgroups are a good choice, as are the
    cygwin and MinGW mailing lists. comp.lang.c is a very poor choice. Your
    question has nothing to do with C, and that's all we do here.

    Martin Ambuhl, Jul 1, 2003

  3. Rafal 'Raf256' Maj

    Carl McGuire Guest

    <PLONK>

    Carl McGuire, Jul 1, 2003
  4. Rafal 'Raf256' Maj

    Tom St Denis Guest

    Programs you write with GNU CC are not covered under the GPL explicitly.

    So yes, you can sell the application.

    Tom

    Tom St Denis, Jul 1, 2003