(OT) please point me ...

Jim Showalter

Greetings,

I know this is OT, but since no one has answered my query on
"comp.os.msdos.djgpp", I'm hoping somone here would point me
in the right direction.

I'm developing a C program in Linux using gcc and I want to
be able to compile it under DOS/Windows also. So I'm looking
for a good argument parser that will compile under both OS's.

For instance, are argp(), getopts_long() or _any_ of the GNU
library functions available under DJGPP?

jim

Richard Bos

Jim Showalter said:
I know this is OT, but since no one has answered my query on
"comp.os.msdos.djgpp", I'm hoping somone here would point me
in the right direction.

If the flower shop is closed, do you go to the greengrocer for tulips?

Richard

Xebax

Jim Showalter said:
Greetings,

I know this is OT, but since no one has answered my query on
"comp.os.msdos.djgpp", I'm hoping somone here would point me
in the right direction.

If you know your question is OT, don't post it.
I'm developing a C program in Linux using gcc and I want to
be able to compile it under DOS/Windows also. So I'm looking
for a good argument parser that will compile under both OS's.

If you try to write one in ISO C, people here may help you.
For instance, are argp(), getopts_long() or _any_ of the GNU
library functions available under DJGPP?

Probably not. You should look at the glibc docs.