OT: Running More than one Internet Explorer

kayodeok

Someone called Ethan Marcote seems to have found out how to run
more than one version of Internet Explorer on the same Windows
Machine without setting up different partitions:

If this turns out to be true, then it should greatly benefit Web
Development since we should be able to test out designs in IE6
as well as IE5/5.5 without having multiple partitions.

Multiple IE's in Windows
http://www.insert-title.com/web_design/?page=articles/dev/multi_IE

Other Links:
http://www.webstandards.org/buzz/archive/2003_11.html#a000241
http://www.sidesh0w.com/weblog/2003/11/06/multiple_installations_of_windows_internet_explorer.html

kayodeok

Sometime around 6 Nov 2003 22:50:30 GMT, kayodeok is reported to
have stated:

Yes - saw that in ciwah. Am downloading at the moment. :)

I should have checked there first :)