[OT] Server 2003 + Access

Ray at

There still isn't anything that is executing a query, so this won't show you
anything in the response. Are you response.writing anything or executing a
query anywhere?

Ray at work

Steven Burn

The query etc stuff is in a different page. I only didn't post it because it
appeared to be falling over at the DB Open page.

--
Regards

Steven Burn
Ur I.T. Mate Group
www.it-mate.co.uk

Keeping it FREE!

Disclaimer:

Steven Burn

Aaron,
I actually originally had it as a DSN connection (hence the
connection name) but figured it was better without it as it saved me
creating a new DSN for each user (long story, don't ask).

FSO is used because I needed it to check where the connecting from (i.e. the
"main" area, or the admin area, hence the complete mess in one of my other
posts) and FSO is what I am used to using.

As for "fldr", it was used where "path" is used for GetFolder but again,
I've simply not cleaned it up yet (I'm planning on re-writing it as soon as
I get the chance ..... )

--
Regards

Steven Burn