(OT?)To test links in my HTML composition

MalcolmP

And after I posted this, I noticed that others had already recommended
the same software and you had downloaded it and had good results.

I shoulda stood in bed... :)

Hi William,
thanks for your effort and recommendation.
No worries, it is always good to have more than one positive report on a
software.
(and I'm not surprised that you didnt spot it right away in the other
branch of the thread, it did get a bit silly over there ! )