[OT] Usenet

¬

¬a\\/b

Usenet, the last free place, is in danger!
do you have seen what happen in |sci.cript#?
it seems there, spam is out of control...

Joel Mayes

Usenet, the last free place, is in danger!
do you have seen what happen in |sci.cript#?
it seems there, spam is out of control...

I don't see any spam there, just encrypted posts.

Joel Mayes

I don't see any spam there, just encrypted posts.

(bad job I know)

What you're seeing is similar to a hipcrime attack. If you think that is
bad try hanging around in new.admin.net-abuse.email when some spammer
loses an account :)

A good news reader will allow you to killfile most of the posts

Cheers

Joel

Keith Thompson

Joel Mayes said:
I don't see any spam there, just encrypted posts.

The real mystery is why "¬a\/b" felt the need to post about it in
comp.lang.c.

Actually, it's not much of a mystery; "¬a\/b" is a troll.

¬

¬a\\/b

The real mystery is why "¬a\/b" felt the need to post about it in
comp.lang.c.

Actually, it's not much of a mystery; "¬a\/b" is a troll.

a troll who want not moderated usenet live