    Usenet, the last free place, is in danger!
    do you have seen what happen in |sci.cript#?
    it seems there, spam is out of control...

    ¬a\\/b, Jul 2, 2007

  2. ¬a\\/b

    Joel Mayes Guest

    I don't see any spam there, just encrypted posts.

    Joel Mayes, Jul 3, 2007

  3. ¬a\\/b

    Joel Mayes Guest

    (bad job I know)

    What you're seeing is similar to a hipcrime attack. If you think that is
    bad try hanging around in new.admin.net-abuse.email when some spammer
    loses an account :)

    A good news reader will allow you to killfile most of the posts

    Cheers

    Joel

    Joel Mayes, Jul 3, 2007
  4. The real mystery is why "¬a\/b" felt the need to post about it in
    comp.lang.c.

    Actually, it's not much of a mystery; "¬a\/b" is a troll.

    Keith Thompson, Jul 3, 2007
  5. ¬a\\/b

    ¬a\\/b Guest

    a troll who want not moderated usenet live

    ¬a\\/b, Jul 3, 2007