    I am using mozilla firefox

    Thanks
    Navneet

    Navneet Mathpal, Feb 24, 2014

  2. Navneet Mathpal

    dorayme Guest

    If the srcs for the frames have that style on them, you might be in
    luck. But for the frames themselves, try scrolling="no". Need examples?

    dorayme, Feb 24, 2014

  3. Navneet Mathpal

    richard Guest

    overflow:hidden means to expand the container as needed.
    it has nothing to do with scrollbars.
    overflow:auto means turn on scrollbars as needed.
    overflow:scroll means show both scrollbars and use as needed.

    richard, Feb 24, 2014
  4. Navneet Mathpal

    dorayme Guest

    Quite false. The box in

    <http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/clipping.html>

    does not expand with this style.

    An element like a DIV is by default auto sized, meaning it fills its
    own containing block from side to side and develops all the height it
    needs to fit its contents.
    This is wrong too. What's next? A person's breathing has nothing to do
    with him or her being dead?

    Overflow values are about clipping and not clipping and the
    involvement of scrollbars in all of this.

    In fact thay are *intimately* involved with scrollbars. I have seen
    them with my very own eyes consorting together, drinking in pubs,
    cavorting in parks, and even ... dancing!

    Why, only yesterday did I see in the local park an overflow snogging
    with a scrollbar. I could tell it was an overflow of type hidden
    because it kept reassuring its breathless partner that the partner was
    hidden. Other signs suggested that it was a horizontal scrollbar.

    dorayme, Feb 24, 2014