Page Always Loading

Guest

Hey folks,

Got a weird one for you that I think may just be a bug with Internet
Explorer. I have a page that hosts an IFrame. When I call Javascript in my
page to change the source of the IFrame, the blue bar in Internet Explorer
starts moving as if it's loading. The problem is, the blue bar never
finishes even after the page has completed loading. And yes, I am 110%
certain the page has completed loading (including all js stuff).

Is there some sort of work around for this (like maybe a way to tell IE that
it's done loading) or is this just a bug in IE that I have to live with?

Thanks!

S. Justin Gengo

John,

There was a post about how to fix this quite a while ago in the forum (I
can't seem to find it though). But I remember most of it. The solution was
to use a hidden frame and a startup javascript so that when a page loads the
blank frame is refreshed. That frame refreshing with nothing in it resets
the progress bar.

I wish I could remember it all exactly, but the scenario I layed out is at
least very close the the solution.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP