page-break is not working

Guest

I am using <div style =page-break-before:always> </div> for page break while
IE 6.0. But this is not working properly in Windows Vista which is using
IE7.0. The page is breaking in between a page. Is there anyone met such a
problem? Is Anybody having solution for this issue?

Thanks,
Surya

marss

Surya said:
I am using <div style =page-break-before:always> </div> for page break while
IE 6.0. But this is not working properly in Windows Vista which is using
IE7.0. The page is breaking in between a page. Is there anyone met such a
problem? Is Anybody having solution for this issue?

Thanks,
Surya

I have some time ago similar problem with Firefox. Maybe browser don't
want to wrap tables.
Try instead of:
row 2

use someting like this: