page curl --peel away effect

Joined
Apr 16, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello there good sirs. I was wondering if someone could point me in a the right direction about page curls in flash. ( and yes I did do a search for +page+curl)!

A sample of what I am looking for can be found here
http://www.bismarcktribune.com/

Ive been searching google high and low for a good tutorial on how to create this peel away animantion but have come up short in finding anything.

Ad