Page event ordering

Guest

I guess this is more of an ASP.NET question than a MapPoint one. I have
managed to create some points on a Mappoint Web Service image using SQL
server and GDI+. Now I wish to create an imagemap for the points in the
wrapping web-page. To do this, I am caching the points created through the
Mappoint image, and using the cached parameters to create the imagemap.
However, the page writes the imagemap details before the image has been fully
created (and the points have been cached). I need to offset the imagemap
creation time so that it happens after the image has been fully created - any
ideas?

Thanks,
Chris

Guest

Chris,

Try overriding the PreRender method and put your imagemap modification code
in there.

HTH MikeL.

Guest

Mike,

Thanks for your assistance. I tried calling the imagemap modification code
in the PreRender method of the image creation aspx, but I guess it still
doesn't have enough time to update the cache before the imagemap is created.
Is it possible to somehow load up the image in the prerender method of the
wrapping page?

Chris