Paging Problem

Michael Kansky

Framework 1.1
Datagrid with Paging ON, PageButtonCount = 30
Binding Recordset which produces 37 pages
1 2 3 4 5 .... 30 and then "..." to go to the next set of pages.

When clicking on "..." the grid displayes the following paging:
.... 8 9 10 .... 37
Where "8" will direct to the first page instead of the 8 page, "9" to the
second page instead of the 9 page and so on.

What am i missing? I spent to much time on this already.
Please help,
Thanks