Parking lot C#

Joined
Nov 5, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello!

I’m stocked in a project which I don’t know how to solve.

The parking lot with space for 100 vehicles( cars and motorcycles.)

At present, all vehicles are picked up before 23:59 when the parking closes. Uncollected vehicles are driven to a parking lot outside the city and customers will have to pay a penalty to get their vehicle out.

I want:

1.The system must be able to receive a vehicle and tell which parking space it should be driven to.
2.Manually move a vehicle from one location to another and remove vehicles when picking up.
3.Identify vehicles by registration number which max length its 10 characters.

4. Parking box may contain
1 car or 1 motorbike or 2 motorbikes or be empty.

5.The parking boxes shall be treated as a one-dimensional vector (array) of strings. The vector shall handle 100 elements. The customer's staff are people and expect seats to be numbered 1-100 in inputs and outputs in the system.

Here What I coded. How should I do?

Code:
using System;

namespace Parking_in_Prague
{
    class Program
    {
        static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            string[] vechicleType = new string[2];
            string[] parkingSpace = new string[100];

            Header();

            foreach (string regplate in regPlate)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(regplate);
            }

            Console.WriteLine("What would you do?:");
            Console.WriteLine("1.Park Vehicle | 2. Move a Vehicle | 3.Remove Vehicle | 4. Search for vehicle");
            int option = Int32.Parse(Console.ReadLine());

            switch (option)
            {
                case 1:
                    ParkVehicle();
                    break;

                case 2:
                    MoveVehicle();
                    break;

                case 3:
                    RemoveVehicle();
                    break;

                case 4:
                    SearchVehicle();
                    break;

            }
            Console.WriteLine(regPlate);

        }
        static public string[] regPlate;

        static public void ParkVehicle();
    }
    regPlate = new string [100];
    int i;
    Console.Clear();
    Console.WriteLine("What kind of vehicle do you have?");
    Console.WriteLine("1. Car | 2. Motorbike");
    int optionVehicle = Int32.Parse(Console.ReadLine());

    if (optionVehicle ==1)
}
Console.Write("Registration number: ");

for (if = 0; i < regPlate.Length,int++)
    {

    regPlate = Console.ReadLine();
    Console.WriteLine(regPlate);

Thank you very much in advance anyone who wants to give feedback and thoughts how to code this.

Regards,
Flava

Last edited by a moderator:
Ad