Parser Error

Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey, im new to the whole ASP.NET thing. But i am willing to learn. I am currently in this ASP.NET class. I have a couple assignments and on one of the i keep running into this issue that deals with a parser error. i was hoping that one of you ASP guru's can help me out. here is the error i receive.

Parser Error
Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: The ID 'WebForm' is already used by another control.

Source Error:

Line 35:
Line 36:
Line 37: <form id="WebForm" runat="server">
Line 39: <asp:TextBox id="ctrlVerb"

Does anybody know what the solution is to this problem and how i can fix it? Thanks