    But this is not helping me in what I want. I want something closer to following text:

    "MY text here 1 MY text here 2 MY text here 3"

    Can some give some ideas ?

    vivek_12315, Feb 13, 2013

  2. Your Question used to be Asked Frequently. Please see

    perldoc -q "remove html"

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Feb 13, 2013

  3. vivek_12315

    brian d foy Guest

    http://search.cpan.org/dist/HTML-Strip/Strip.pm

    brian d foy, Feb 13, 2013
  4. Actually for this particular example it is almost trivial(*):
    Of course this is going to fail as soon as the HTML code becomes a tiny
    bit more complex.

    *: almost because it doesn't add the space characters between the
    individual paragraph elements.

    jue

    Jürgen Exner, Feb 13, 2013