PDA and mobile toolkit questions

Rippo

Hi

I am required to do some work on a palm pilot PDA and would like to
know if ASP.NET 2.0 is up to the job. Obviously I would need the Mobile
Toolkit but am I right that the toolkit is best run using asp.net 1.1
rather than .net 2.0?

I need to create an application that will allow a user to select items
rather than enter text, have multiple tabs and be able to transfer
data. Is a web app or a winforms app the best way forward?

I am not sure the best approach for transferring the data but I know
the palm has blue tooth. Once the palm is in range of the client
computer can it then connect to the internet and send/recieve data via
web services, or do I need to transfer data to the client then upload
it to the server?

The following is an example of what kind off app I am after:-
http://www.eurotaxglass.co.uk/demos/PDA Live v1 10-2-06.htm

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Rippo