PDF File Code

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am an intern and have been working on a project for a commercial real estate firm that has taken me down a rabbit hole of python. As I am not a coder by trade, I was curious if anyone had any tips on the best way to pull information out of a PDF and transfer it to a PDF file. I need to pull out names, emails, and firm names. I appreciate any suggestions

Reaction score
What are you trying to pull out of the PDF file, and then transfer to another PDF file?

Reaction score
Im trying to pull out emails, names, and firm name. I am then trying to transfer it to an excel sheet.

Reaction score
Im trying to pull out emails, names, and firm name. I am then trying to transfer it to an excel sheet.
Convert the .PDF to an excel sheet, and then copy and paste the columns in a new sheet and then save that sheet. Yes, there are other methods of doing this, but it's important to structure your data so it's easier to make a script to help you with the data.

Once you've done this, let me know I'll help you out.

Ask a Question