PDF File Code

Joined
Apr 20, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,
I am an intern and have been working on a project for a commercial real estate firm that has taken me down a rabbit hole of python. As I am not a coder by trade, I was curious if anyone had any tips on the best way to pull information out of a PDF and transfer it to a PDF file. I need to pull out names, emails, and firm names. I appreciate any suggestions

Joined
Apr 26, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
What are you trying to pull out of the PDF file, and then transfer to another PDF file?

Joined
Apr 20, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Im trying to pull out emails, names, and firm name. I am then trying to transfer it to an excel sheet.

Joined
Apr 26, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Im trying to pull out emails, names, and firm name. I am then trying to transfer it to an excel sheet.
Convert the .PDF to an excel sheet, and then copy and paste the columns in a new sheet and then save that sheet. Yes, there are other methods of doing this, but it's important to structure your data so it's easier to make a script to help you with the data.

Once you've done this, let me know I'll help you out.