PDF with ASP.NET 2.0 Help

Yoda

I have a ASP.NET 2.0 website that allows a user to select a PDF that opens
in another window...when it opens they can edit the text fields within the
PDF. I have a button on the PDF and when clicked, I'd like to capture that
data and write it back to SQL Server.

Has anyone done this? Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

KT

Mark Rae

I have a ASP.NET 2.0 website that allows a user to select a PDF that opens
in another window...when it opens they can edit the text fields within the
PDF. I have a button on the PDF and when clicked, I'd like to capture that
data and write it back to SQL Server.

First question, I suppose - why a PDF...?
Has anyone done this? Please advise.

What does the button on the PDF actually do...?

Yoda

Picture 100's of generic PDF's with text boxes for user to input. The
button on the PDF is actually a submit button.

Mark Rae

Picture 100's of generic PDF's with text boxes for user to input.

Still can't see why you need PDFs for that, but no matter...
The button on the PDF is actually a submit button.

Er, so what's the problem, then...? If it's a submit button, doesn't it take
the contents of the textboxes with it...?