Perfmon analysis of aspnet_wp proccess

Mark

I'm doing some load testing, and started looking at the baseline memory
usage of the .NET framework on our web servers. I was a bit baffled by my
findings.

Using Perfmon, I specified the aspnet_wp process and requested the "Private
Bytes" amount. Four different web servers each had what appeared to have
the nearly static numbers below:

Server 1: 24 MB
Server 2: 19 MB
Server 3: 58 MB
Server 4: 101 MB

Is there any sense of "normal" or what is too high? Amusingly, the fourth
server is our staging server, and the other three are in a cluster.

Thanks in advance.

Mark