Permissions Error .. ?

Jim in Arizona

Normally, the data that I work with is on an SQL Server, which is
installed on the web server itself or another local server on the LAN. I
tried connecting to an access database on another server, which I could
fine when designing the page. But, when I ran the page on the web
server, I got this error:

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file
'\\fileserv\database\transportation\trantrack2003B_testing.mdb'. It is
already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to
view its data.

I don't believe I could add permissions to this file for the ASP.NET
account on the web server to access it. How would I go about
'impersonating', as I've heard mentioned before, if this would solve my
problem?