Pivot table not showing in Win XP?

SPG

Hi,
I see a similar unanswered post here, I face the same issue.
Does Win XP have some bug with Microsoft Office Web Components 11.0 ?
I am unable to see a pivot table which I added, in my web page.
Strangely enough, this control is showing perfectly in Win 2K with the same
web page.
Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

Ad