PJA and manifest Class-path problem and Could not find class: com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironmen

pcouas

Hi,

I want use PJA on my AIX server 4.3.3.11 with ibm JDK 1.3.1
and i have a classpath error problem

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Could not find class:
com.eteks.java
2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment

1 I run
cd /u/phi/myclasses
/usr/java131/bin/java -jar /u/phi/myclasses/rdfax11/rdfax11.jar

2 In rdfax11.jar file there is a manfifest file
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: rdfax11.FaxTest3
Created-By: 1.3.1 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Class-Path: rfax.jar pja.jar pjatools.jar

3 files are rfax.jar pja.jar pjatools.jar are in
/u/phi/myclasses/rdfax11/
directory

4 My main class contains

package rdfax11;

import com.java4less.rfax.*;

public class FaxTest3 {
public static void main(String argv[])
{
System.setProperty ("awt.toolkit", "com.eteks.awt.PJAToolkit");
System.setProperty "java.awt.graphicsenv","com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment");
TextFaxProducer p=new TextFaxProducer();

5 Error message
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Could not find class:
com.eteks.java
2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment
at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvi
ronment.java:75)
at java.awt.Font.initializeFont(Font.java:285)
at java.awt.Font.<init>(Font.java:319)
at com.java4less.rfax.TextFaxProducer.<init>(TextFaxProducer.java:29)
at rdfax11.FaxTest3.main(FaxTest3.java:35)

Where is my mistake ???

Thanks
Philippe

Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Modify Boot Classpath

You should try to modify your bootclasspath, adding jpa jar to your JVM boot classpath:

java jvm -Xbootclasspath/a:"path/to/pja.jar"