PJA and manifest Class-path problem and Could not find class: com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironmen

Discussion in 'Java' started by pcouas, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. pcouas

    pcouas Guest

    Hi,

    I want use PJA on my AIX server 4.3.3.11 with ibm JDK 1.3.1
    and i have a classpath error problem

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Could not find class:
    com.eteks.java
    2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment

    1 I run
    cd /u/phi/myclasses
    /usr/java131/bin/java -jar /u/phi/myclasses/rdfax11/rdfax11.jar

    2 In rdfax11.jar file there is a manfifest file
    Manifest-Version: 1.0
    Main-Class: rdfax11.FaxTest3
    Created-By: 1.3.1 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
    Class-Path: rfax.jar pja.jar pjatools.jar

    3 files are rfax.jar pja.jar pjatools.jar are in
    /u/phi/myclasses/rdfax11/
    directory

    4 My main class contains

    package rdfax11;

    import com.java4less.rfax.*;

    public class FaxTest3 {
    public static void main(String argv[])
    {
    System.setProperty ("awt.toolkit", "com.eteks.awt.PJAToolkit");
    System.setProperty "java.awt.graphicsenv","com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment");
    TextFaxProducer p=new TextFaxProducer();

    5 Error message
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Could not find class:
    com.eteks.java
    2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment
    at java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvi
    ronment.java:75)
    at java.awt.Font.initializeFont(Font.java:285)
    at java.awt.Font.<init>(Font.java:319)
    at com.java4less.rfax.TextFaxProducer.<init>(TextFaxProducer.java:29)
    at rdfax11.FaxTest3.main(FaxTest3.java:35)

    Where is my mistake ???

    Thanks
    Philippe

    pcouas, Feb 12, 2004

  2. pcouas

    gamo

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Modify Boot Classpath

    You should try to modify your bootclasspath, adding jpa jar to your JVM boot classpath:

    java jvm -Xbootclasspath/a:"path/to/pja.jar"

    gamo, Apr 13, 2010