please help meout

n_ukharit

i have an program but i don't know how to do it problem is enter a and
z character and digits 0to9 using switch statement then display
morsecode equivalent of character entered

Frederick Gotham

posted:
i have an program but i don't know how to do it

Misspellings:

(1) an --> a

Missing capital letter:

(1) At beginning of sentence.
(2) First person, "I".

Strange choice of verb: "do".

problem is enter a and

(1) Missing fullstop at end of preceeding sentence.
(2) Missing capital letter at beginning of sentence.
(3) Unintuitive use of punctuation.
z character and digits 0to9 using switch statement then display
morsecode equivalent of character entered

Confused by previous errors, bailing out!

Rolf Magnus

i have an program

Then show it.
but i don't know how to do it problem is enter a and
z character and digits 0to9 using switch statement then display
morsecode equivalent of character entered

We won't write that program for you. Show us what you got, and we can help
you make it work.

Jim Langston

i have an program but i don't know how to do it problem is enter a and
z character and digits 0to9 using switch statement then display
morsecode equivalent of character entered

Problem is, we don't know if this is homework or not (sounds a lot like
homework).

So, write some code and then show us what you are having problems with. So
far it's sounding more like "can someone write this program for me" and that
is usually not done here (mostly because if we do your homework you don't
learn a thing).

osmium

i have an program but i don't know how to do it problem is enter a and
z character and digits 0to9 using switch statement then display
morsecode equivalent of character entered

Does this help?

Given the right headers and using directive and that ch is a char and
contains a value suitable for conversion.

switch (ch)
{
case 'a' : cout << ".-\n"; break;
case 'b' : cout << "-...\n"; break;

It's conceivable that in some situations the \n has to be replaced with
endl. A lot more typing and you have enough typing ahead of you already
without adding that.