Please Help. WS newbie. Sending XML document through SOAP Envelop for a WS

White.Cesar

Hi,

I am kind of new in this about Web Services. I have a Web Service that
is a client for a .NET Remoting Host and I build a tool to send the
SOAP envelop in order to test the Web Service. I have also a
SOAPExtension to "Trace" the input and output to a file.

This is my SAOP envelop:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Header>
<AuthenticateHeader xmlns="http://companyA.com/webservices/">
<UserName>string</UserName>
<Password>string</Password>
</AuthenticateHeader>
</soap:Header>
<soap:Body>
<RemoteObjectTest xmlns="http:// companyA.com/webservices/">
<myName>string</myName>
</RemoteObjectTest>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

When I change <myName>string</myName> for

<myName><MyElement1><MySubElement1>abc<MySubElement1><MySubElement2>123<MySubElement2></MyElement1></myName>

I get:

<faultstring>Server was unable to read request. --&gt; There is an
error in XML document (14, 3). --&gt; 'Element' is an invalid node
type. Line 14, position 3.</faultstring>

And if I pass:

<MyElement1>abc</MyElement1>

I am loosing both "<MyElement1>" and "</MyElement1>"

The idea of this Web Service is to receive XML documents.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.