  1. siddurampure

    siddurampure Guest

    PLZ ANYBODY KNOWS WHY ICAP PROTOCOL IS USED?

    siddurampure, Feb 23, 2005

  2. siddurampure

    infobahn Guest

    ICAP PROTOCOL IS USED TO INFORCE CAPS. HENCE THE NAME.

    infobahn, Feb 23, 2005

  3. and there was me thinking it was something to do with Garban, the bond
    brokers.

    Mark McIntyre, Feb 23, 2005
  4. this doesn't sound like a C question. Perhaps you're asking in the wrong
    place. Nobody here has a clue what the ICAP protocol is (please don't
    explain, its nothing to do with C anyway).

    Mark McIntyre, Feb 23, 2005
  5. siddurampure

    Randy Howard Guest

    Sadly, I am not fully ICAP compliant.