plz make it 4 me as soon as possible

Steve Wampler

Thomas said:
Wait, wait. Don't take Luke's offer! I will do it for you, and I will
pay *you* for the pleasure to write the code for you! How's that?!

Don't listen to either of them. Remember, you get what you pay for -
I'll do it for $250/hour.

Oh, by the way, Thomas, I've stumbled on this interesting little
project, how much will it cost you to help?

Andrey Kuznetsov

It was actually relatively simple to implement. I've done it. Obviously
I'm not going to give it to you until you send me the money, and you're
not gonna send me to money until I give it to you, so choose an escrow
service and I'll send the code there. I expect to receive $50, so be sure
to take into account the escrow fee when you pay for the service.

please don't beleave that some es.crow service can help you here.
crows are in general not able to do such things.
So don't hear to other people here - they just want to steal your assignment
from me.

Andrey

Arvind

roger said:
this is ma description.
Send Buffer

The Send Buffer of a node implementing DSR is a queue of packets
that
cannot be sent by that node because it does not yet have a source
route to each such packet's destination. Each packet in the Send
Buffer is logically associated with the time that it was placed into
the Buffer, and SHOULD be removed from the Send Buffer and silently
discarded after a period of SendBufferTimeout after initially being
placed in the Buffer. If necessary, a FIFO strategy SHOULD be used
to evict packets before they timeout to prevent the buffer from
overflowing.

i want a java program regarding that description as please make it
right now along with detail

ROGER

Have you tried outsourcing this project ;) ? The quotes above seem to
be really high :D

Alex Hunsley

roger said:
this is ma description.
[snip homework]

You can't even be bothered to type the three measily letters that form
the word "for", and yet you think we're going to be keen to do your
homework for you? Just why are you bothering with education if you're
going to bypass the learning part? Duh.

Send Buffer

The Send Buffer of a node implementing DSR is a queue of packets
that
cannot be sent by that node because it does not yet have a source
route to each such packet's destination. Each packet in the Send
Buffer is logically associated with the time that it was placed into
the Buffer, and SHOULD be removed from the Send Buffer and silently
discarded after a period of SendBufferTimeout after initially being
placed in the Buffer. If necessary, a FIFO strategy SHOULD be used
to evict packets before they timeout to prevent the buffer from
overflowing.

i want a java program regarding that description as please make it
right now along with detail

"I want" doesn't always get. You think we're complete morons or what?

Luc The Perverse

Alex Hunsley said:
roger said:
this is ma description.
[snip homework]

You can't even be bothered to type the three measily letters that form
the word "for", and yet you think we're going to be keen to do your
homework for you? Just why are you bothering with education if you're
going to bypass the learning part? Duh.

Don't worry - he will fail, drop out - and then hopefully not have enough
money to come and troll our group anymore

Alex Hunsley

Amund said:
I always wanted to write that program.

throw new RogerNotSupportedException();

:)

Or perhaps:

int clue = 0;

try {
getOtherPeopleToDoYourHomework();
}
catch (CLUE c) {
clue++;
log.duh("People are not your homework slaves");
log.duh("Nor are they stupid.");

// bah! So offer money for your homework which you have
// no intention of paying up.
try {
clue--;
dishonestlyGetOtherPeopleToDoYourHomework();
}
catch (OutBluffedException e) {
maybeLearnSomethingAboutHowHomeworkWorks();
System.exit(ID10T);

Tony Morris

Don't worry - he will fail, drop out - and then hopefully not have enough
money to come and troll our group anymore

This is ideological reasoning - there are many more factors at play. He will
not fail. I've watched many "students" of lesser initiative pass a tertiary
degree and even succeed at obtaining a job. I got in trouble once when I was
teaching at university for failing too many of my students - they simply
shouldn't have passed - but they did nonetheless.

Luc The Perverse

Tony Morris said:
This is ideological reasoning - there are many more factors at play. He
will not fail. I've watched many "students" of lesser initiative pass a
tertiary degree and even succeed at obtaining a job. I got in trouble once
when I was teaching at university for failing too many of my students -
they simply shouldn't have passed - but they did nonetheless.

Well I was thankful for teachers who passed me when I should have failed -
doesn't mean I don't think that the system needs some tweaking.

Andrey Kuznetsov

He's just playing along

I was wondering not what he doing, but how he doing it.

Andrey