plzzz hlp me, - Dot Net Project.

ASH

Dear All,
My friends are layoff from there company. Myself, I already faced two
times layoff from two different companies. During that period I
suffered a lot, there is no words to explain that. So we plan to
develop software projects as a team by getting the software projects
from the outside. Since we are new in this area, kindly guide us how
we get the projects from the outside. Please give us to your ideas;
your ideas also will help us a lot.

We are specialized to develop microsoft DOT NET technology related
applications/websites.

Thanks,
Ash,

Gregory A. Beamer

Dear All,
My friends are layoff from there company. Myself, I already faced two
times layoff from two different companies. During that period I
suffered a lot, there is no words to explain that. So we plan to
develop software projects as a team by getting the software projects
from the outside. Since we are new in this area, kindly guide us how
we get the projects from the outside. Please give us to your ideas;
your ideas also will help us a lot.

We are specialized to develop microsoft DOT NET technology related
applications/websites.

First step is to get some work under your belt, if you do not already
have work you can show people. One way to do this is to hit the sites
like guru.com, etc. Most of these sites have people from outside the
United States that underbid the work (almost work for free), so it is
not the place to make the best money.

Once you have some work done, with references, you can start looking for
work in your local area. Sometimes doing work for charitable
organizations is a good way. Joining the chamber of commerce is another.

You will need a web presence to advertise yourself and it must look
good. Spend time figuring out a good design or use a tool to simplify.
One such tool is artisteer (artisteer.com), although I am sure there are
others. You can also go to the free CSS template sites and use them, as
there are some great designs out there.

Good luck!