plzzzz: redirect response

NET_NET_2003

Hi,
I need to know if there is a way to redirect the respnse of a web
service to a proxy (specifying the address and the port)??

The client doesn't know anything about the whole process. It simply
sends to Web Service URL on port 80, Web service receives it,
processes the request, and then sends the answer to my proxy.

Thanx

Dino Chiesa [MSFT]

Can you explain better what you want to do?
I don't quite get it.

Do you have an http proxy server that you have to go through, in order to
get out of your corp network?
In this case you set the WebProxy on the webservice proxy.

-Dino