Polis Signs

Ine Embrechts

I have a asp.net website based on an SQL Server database. There are
texts in 8 languages in it. But I have problems showing the polish
signs. How can I fix this?

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\)

This is an html problem really. You need to work out what character set the
polish signs exist in and set your code page accordingly.

Regards

John Timney
Microsoft Regional Director
Microsoft MVP

Ine Embrechts

I tried this in an asp website based on the same database and than it
works (charset=iso-8859-2) but in the asp.net website this does not
work.