Pop up menus

Roger Hembury

Hi

Hope you can help with a small problem I am having.

I have a very simple table displayed on a page -

ID Name
1 x
2 y
3 z

and what I am trying to do is this -

Roll over the ID number and display a pop up menu (which has more links to
run other ASP scripts) and pass the ID number from the original page, though
the pop-up menu and into the final ASP script (as selected on the popup
menu) as a parameter for an SQL query.

Hope that makes sense and does anyone have any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks in advance

Roger

Roger Hembury

The queries / ASP scripts I can deal with, it's just finding the best /
easiest way to do the mouseover effect to display the menu and passing the
parameter.

Roger