Pop-Up

Martin Cunningham

Hi. I have a page with a form. In the form I have a particular textfield
that I want users to be able to select from a radio button in a popup window
and get the value from the selected icon transferred into that text area
with out reloading the page. I got an example that works with a combo box
but this i s no good to me as the radiobuttons are representing images that
are longside each radio button.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

mali djuro

Maybe you can try this.

open a pop-up window. set in that window values that user can choose, and
put link on them.
in link you can write

window.opener.textfield.value = ... (here is value from popup)