Populating three list boxes from the database

Lamine Darbouche

Can anybody help?
I need to have three list boxes automatically populating each other, (ie
when region is selected from the first listbox, it will populate
automatically the second one which is the TOWNS and when the town is
selected is should populate the third one AREA) all data is in the database
in one table.
Any idea???
Many thanks in adavance.
Lamine

Ronaldo

Lamine Darbouche

Hi Ronaldo,
Many thanks for you reply,
I am using classic ASP, I tried your idea but without success, could you
please me with some code or example if you have one.
I have manged only two listboxes but found very hard with three listboxes.
Many thanks in advance.
Lamine