    Any idea???
    Many thanks in adavance.
    Lamine

    Lamine Darbouche, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Lamine Darbouche

    Ronaldo Guest

    Lamine.
    Are you using ASP or ASPX?
    With ASPX you set the autpostback = true and use the
    event selectedindexchanged of the dropdown or list.
    With old ASP, you have to identify wich dropdown list was
    changed. Make a javascript the gets the dropdown value
    and wich dropdown was selected
    (http://www.site.com/code=90&drop=a). Then you can build
    the next one and so far.

    Ronaldo, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Hi Ronaldo,
    Many thanks for you reply,
    I am using classic ASP, I tried your idea but without success, could you
    please me with some code or example if you have one.
    I have manged only two listboxes but found very hard with three listboxes.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Lamine

    Lamine Darbouche, Oct 8, 2003