Positioning a dynamic user control?

Tarun Mistry

Hello all,

i think i have a simple problem however im unsure how to go about solving
it. Any pointers welcome.

I am loading a usercontrol dynamically when a page loads depending on some
input parameters. Now, I understand that I can use the Controls.Add()
members to add the control to a page, but exactly how would I go about
placing this control exactly where I want it on the page?

I.e.

What is the process to make the control appear within the td tags?

Thanks everyone.
Taz

Tarun Mistry

Thanks, exactly what I needed.